How it Works
- Purchase the pickup service online.
- At checkout, include flight details (flight number, time, etc) and arrival terminal (International or Domestic).
- Provide make and model of cell phone.
- We will process your order then schedule your pick-up time.
- Maximum two passengers with checked luggage.
- Regular hours of service are 08:30h to 17:30h.
- 200 BHT additional charge outside of regular service hours.
High Season Heads Up
For accommodation bookings during high season (November 15 to March 1), Guroo requires a minimum of 5 days to best match your specific needs with available accommodations. During low season (March 1 to November 14), 48 hours lead time is ample. Due to limited vacancy during high season and hotel popularity, choice of accommodation selected is not guaranteed until confirmation is made by Guroo. A legible scan or photo of the photo page of your passport must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in conjunction with the completion of the online booking process. Motorbikes are monthly rental only. When taking possession you will be required to sign the motorbike rental agreement and provide the standard 1000 BHT security deposit.
Determining Your Arrival Terminal
If you are on an international flight that bypasses Customs and Immigration at Bangkok (i.e. baggage is checked through to Chiang Mai), you are on an international flight and will arrive via the international terminal.
If you are still on an international flight but go through customs at Bangkok, you will arrive via the domestic terminal. Likewise, if you are flying in to CNX from anywhere within Thailand, you will arrive via the domestic terminal.
Service Area From CNX
Currently we are servicing airport pickups within a 15 kilometer radius of the airport. This covers most of Chiang Mai, including the inner city and surrounding areas.