Keeping Your Annual Renewal Simple
If your 12 month visa is coming up for renewal, Guroo Asia can help.
We organise all required support documentation for your visa type, prepare the application form for signature, accompany you to immigration for a pre-booked appointment time, then transport you back to location of choice in Chiang Mai city.
15 Days Lead Time
No less than 15 calendar days before your current visa expiry date book an appointment to meet with one of our visa specialists.
Using the link provided in your appointment confirmation email, register your information in our Client Service portal (this information is used to prepare required forms for signature).
- Required documentation will vary depending on circumstances
- Bring your passport with latest 90-day report (what about departure card?)
- Review and sign completed application form
- 1 passport photo (4 x 6 cm, white background)
- 5000 BHT payment (includes Gov’t fees)
- On the morning of your renewal, we will contact you at 9 a.m. with your required time to be at our office (please don’t be late as appointment windows are fixed)
- We will drive you to your appointment, complete the renewal process with you, then drive you back to location of choice in Chiang Mai City.
Trust Guroo to Do it Right
Let Guroo Asia help make your visa renewal an easy and enjoyable experience. Book your appointment today. We’re here to help.